TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
LEGENDARY LEADERS MASTERMIND
This is an accountability group that regularly meets over a period of 90 days (6 sessions) in order to provide accountability, support, feedback and ideas to one another. By participating in this group, you instantly grow your possibilities as you can’t help but be far more resourceful than you could ever be on your own.
What you get:
1. A supportive community of max. 8 people for a period of 90 days
2. Each session is run through Zoom and takes 2.5 hours. You will receive online group coaching with an opportunity to be coached by the group on a specific challenge you would like to be supported with. Over the course of the 90 days, you will grow your personal insights and create solutions through hot seat sessions, mentoring, coaching and shared experiences.
3. Bi-Weekly virtual check-in and accountability calls
5. Free Workbook and Habit Tracker
6. Lifetime access to private Facebook Community “Legendary Leaders” which offers Live Teaches, Q&A and expert interviews.
We also offer bespoke One-Day Workshops,
3 of which are outlined below.
We also offer bespoke coaching and a vaste range of developmental programmes. Together we will design our service to best suit your needs. Please connect with us to explore your strategic goals, developmental needs and vision for you and your team.
Own Your Development
“Stop waiting for someone else to tell you what to do and put yourself in the driver seat of your own career.”
This workshop is for you if you want your team to drive their development, identifying where they are now, what their passions and transferrable skills are and what support they need to achieve their goals.
We will create an in-depth development plan that will support you and your team holding each other accountable as they are progressing along their personal career path.
How to co-create a Compelling Team Vision & an Energising Team Culture
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Develop a compelling team vision people feel energised about. What do we want to be known for?
- Create a strong sense of purpose for you as a leader and your team. People know why they do what they do!
- Create a culture people simply want to be a part of. Haw do we want to be as individuals, as a team…and as an organisation?
The Leader as Coach and Mentor
This workshop is for you if you either want to build a coaching culture within your organisation or if you would like to apply more of a coaching style when leading yourself and others.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to apply the key coaching skills helping you become a more effective leader.
- When and why coaching skills can be tremendously powerful (and when not).
- How to listen actively.
- How to change perspectives – put yourself into your stakeholders shoes and understand their point of view.
- How to communicate more effectively.
"Cathleen supported me in uncovering my possibilities and in dreaming big and gave me the tools in hand to divide my goals into achievable parts. She helped me to see my so-called flaws as a valuable asset and opportunity. She does that with her very warm and kind personality, which is easy to connect with and with her insightful knowledge. Being part of the legendary leaders' workshop was a very empowering experience. Although I haven’t met the participants before, Cathleen created a safe and nourishing space where everyone could engage openly and equally. I highly recommend Cathleen and her workshops.
Cathleen went beyond partnering on the design and also co-delivered the programme, stepping into the unknown with the participants and demonstrating everything she advocated first-hand. She was a collaborator in the truest sense of the word, a skilful facilitator and coach and I would highly recommend working with her if you ever get the chance."
MBA Graduate | Senior Fashion Designer | Design and Product Development Manager
“Legendary Leaders workshop invitation came at the right time while I was transitioning from working for a global company to start as a freelance consultant. The modules were well thought through and were a perfect opportunity to focus on where I would like to go with my career. Cathy is brilliant in creating a sense of community and support among the group and introduces very useful tools and techniques to unlock everyone’s potential."
Content strategy & curation | OTT/VOD, FTA, Pay | Channel Management | Production | UK & EMEA markets | Team Leadership
"Having had the opportunity to take part in the first cohort of Cathy's Legendary Leaders Mastermind I'm feeling super motivated and inspired. The course was really eye-opening and challenging but what really set it apart from other courses was Cathy herself. She helped us apply each of the modules to our own individual contexts, rather than keeping it generic, and has a keen sense for when people need more or less from her or the group. I consistently felt supported and comfortable speaking openly as a result of Cathy's coaching style, and love the community that has been fostered as a result. "
Media Planning Manager
“Leadership made simple – How to progress in your career & feel alive again following 6 simple steps”
6-module online course helping you build you leadership skills and progress in your career within a period of 3 months. The course is supported by self-managed homework and optional group coaching check-in sessions.
Do you want to learn…
- How to be a great storyteller as a leader?
- How to be at ease with yourself as a leader?
- How to overcome Imposter & people pleaser syndrome?
- How to build great & deep connections with yourself and others?
- How to build a strong progression path in your careers and the careers of others?
- How to be internally & externally recognised as a great leader?
- How to influence others to make change happen?
Or join this 6 modules face-to-face leadership workshop, which is going to be optionally supported by regular group coaching sessions and 121 VIP coaching sessions for leaders who would like to accelerate their learning and progress even faster.
This workshop consists of the following 6 action packed modules:
- Your Why & Designing your Brand
- How we get in our own ways and create circumvention strategies?
- How to get the best out of you.
- How to manage your emotions.
- The people around you and how to lead those.
- Your future self – setting you up for success.
“Cathleen proved to be a great partner in achieving the desired goals we agreed. Her approach both in the build up to our planned offsite and since have resulted in a real practical plan of improvement for my team and I. I would definitely work with Cathleen again which is the highest recommendation I can give!”
Chief Operating Officer at Lineup Systems Ltd
“I was lucky enough to attend a series of workshops that Cathleen ran for our Senior Leadership Team, and I was very impressed with the whole experience. From the preparation, through the workshops, and in the follow ups afterwards the process was well thought out, and Cathleen’s style was friendly and supportive. Cathleen’s approach in the workshops was to guide us to understanding what we needed to change, rather than lecturing us on what we were doing wrong, which worked pefectly. She kept us focused, and struck a great balance of individual engagement and managing complex group dynamics. We came out of the sessions with a new, shared sense of purpose and a vision of how we can work better together, and individually. I cannot recommend Cathleen highly enough. Of the many management and leadership courses I have done over too many years this was by far the most valuable, effective, and inspiring – not a word I use lightly.“
CIO at Lineup Systems
“Cathy has been a tremendous asset to us as a talent development executive. Her outstanding feature is the genuine passion she has for helping people find their better self. You can’t fake it, and the trust that she builds in the process is the secret sauce in the results that she has consistently delivered working with our team.“
EVP, GM UK / Ireland, Australia & New Zealand and Head of Commercial Development, EMEA at Discovery Inc
“As a Senior Consultant with Impact, I had the joy of working with Cathleen in her role as Director at Discovery. We collaborated on the development of a leadership solution for Senior Talent that would truly enable them to step up and provide leadership, navigating and embracing the unprecedented pace of change in the business. A key to the development of this exceptional, and adventurous programme was Cathleen’s crystal clear grasp and articulation of the business context, and empathy about how that translated into the day to day reality of the individuals on the programme. She is thoughtful, insightful, future-focussed, and able to build meaningful relationships that allowed her to champion the programme internally as well as supporting the individuals’ development needs. Cathleen went beyond partnering on the design and also co-delivered the programme, stepping into the unknown with the participants and demonstrating everything she advocated first-hand. She was a collaborator in the truest sense of the word, a skilful facilitator and coach and I would highly recommend working with her if you ever get the chance.“
Facilitator & Coach – Leadership, Learning & Collaboration.