build a richer & more balanced life without sacrificing their hard-earned success.
Having a successful career & a fun personal life is 100% possible!
Uncovering & Using Your Personal Superpowers
A Webinar with
August 19th and September 2nd at 7 PM BST
I encourage my community to practice small changes that will ultimately develop into life-changing habits. I can help you reconnect with what matters the most to you and makes you feel inspired.
By the end of our journey, you will…
Have reignited your passion for your work and life.
- Find yourself with more time on your hands for the people & activities you love.
- Have created a new sense of freedom and liberation from all the “Musts” in your life.
- Recognise the illusion of perfection and feel motivated to improve and evolve.
- Feel more confident and at ease with yourself, able to tackle any challenge that may get in your way.
- Feel passionate about supporting others around you and helping them grow.
- Learn how to become a great storyteller and connect with others, and understand how to show compassion, emotions and vulnerability when speaking with others.
- Others will begin to recognise yourself and your achievements, due to the way you interact and treat them.
- Feel healthier, happier and people will love connect with you. You are perceived as LEGENDARY LEADER.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today to find out how together we can transform your leadership and organisation.
I Specialise in:
- (Self-)Leadership development through my Legendary Leaders Mastermind Program, Bespoke Workshops, One-to-One and Group/Team Coaching.
- Designing and facilitating customized workshops and events.
- Keynote speaking sessions on topics related to (self-)leadership.
I know what it feels like lose your sense of purpose, to feel worn-out day in and day out, feeling sluggish and waiting for the next holiday to come. Since my early childhood, I had been trained to long for approval, recognition and acceptance, and the only way to get there was to work hard and deliver. The pad on the back made me feel good for a day or so, but then the need to prove myself stepped in again.
I build a successful career with great teams around me, but I did not enjoy the work I was doing. Yet, I continued to work incredibly hard. 14-16 working hours per day became the new normal. I didn’t really have a fulfilling social life, getting home late at night or spending time in another hotel room during work travels, switching the laptop on again to make sure everyone’s needs were being met BUT mine.
I became a prisoner of my own insecurities and a lack of connection with myself. Enough was enough! I felt tired, unfit, stressed and frustrated. Things had to change! …and so they did.
I firmly believe that the way we feel about ourselves has a huge impact on the way we interact with others.
It took me years to get to where I am now! It doesn’t have to take years for you!
Now I am making it my mission to accelerate your journey towards freedom, liberation from self-doubts and exhaustion to finally live a fulfilled life where you continue to be successful BUT on your own terms.
I will support you in identifying the areas in your life that need focus and attention so that you can get back to feeling your very best.
Over the past 15 years, I have gained incredible experience and knowledge in facilitating events, workshops and coaching sessions. Throughout these years, I have succeeded in building strong relationships and support more than 100 business leaders. Do you want to become a part of my community? Then do get in touch!
Early on in my career, I was responsible for the training and development of 18 apprentices across 2 luxury retail establishments. This was when my passion for supporting people really kicked in, and I quickly recognised what it takes to implement positive change and growth. In 2010 I relocated from Germany to the UK, and my HR roles became more internationally orientated. My focus expanded to leadership and high-performance team development, and in 2016, I trained as a coach. Since then, I have coached both individuals and groups either inside or outside of business organisations.
I am always developing my own skills through regular training to make sure that my knowledge and coaching skills meet the standards of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
How I work with you
My priority is to provide you with a confidential space to be able to identify the areas in your individual life that needs attention. The focus of our sessions will be entirely on you and no one else. As leaders, our career and behaviours are influenced by all areas of our lives. So together, we will take a holistic view of your entire life. You will learn how to apply valuable techniques that will help you explore your passions and identify your goals.
Each session will build your momentum and allow you to continue to develop life-changing habits. Change takes time, but consistent small changes will lead to a big difference. So, let’s get started!
Be Real – What you see is what you get. I support my clients in becoming their true, authentic selves to feel comfortable and confident again.
Show Passion – I am passionate about supporting the people and organisations that I work with, helping others rediscover their values and goals.
Challenge Empathetically – I empathise with every person I work with, showing humanity and understanding. However, this doesn’t mean I won’t challenge you. I will test your priorities, beliefs and thoughts always with positive intentions to help you identify where you want to be.
Sense of Humour – I enjoy what I do, and while I take my work very seriously, I don’t take myself too seriously. I love to laugh and build authentic human relationships.
Feel Free – I want to share the incredible feeling of freedom with others. By doing things you really want to do in life and surrounding yourself with positive people and energy, you will understand how good it feels to feel free!
- Patient listener with a (sometimes annoyingly) strong intuition
- Can well balance German directness with calm and patience
- Strong Relationship builder – the people around me, my mentors, coaches, friends are key to success
- Love to Inspire and mentor people to achieve more than they believe they would have ever imagined to achieve themselves
I really enjoyed my coaching sessions with you, thanks Cathleen.
I immediately felt at ease in your company, and your warm, open and positive energy helped me to really open up and bring my truest self to the process.
You were challenging in a helpful and friendly way, and also inspiring to make me want to work harder to get the best out of the sessions.
‐ Lindsay Simpson, Senior Project Manager
I met Cathy when she was mentoring at a professional coaching programme which I attended in London a couple of years ago. I was so impressed by her coaching style that when I was looking for a coach to work with on growing my business, I engaged her services. We had a number of sessions where Cathy skilfully coached me and this helped me to reach a number of my goals (and gave me good insight into what I needed to do with the others which are a “work in progress”. I’d highly recommend Cathy’s services to anyone looking to engage in one-to-one coaching.
‐ Elaine Codona, Owner of Global People Solutions
One very important lesson for me was accountability for my own future. With her empathetic, non-pretentious, supportive art, Cathy has helped me determine my way forward. I thoroughly recommend Cathleen’s coaching, development and leadership skills to Organisations and individuals looking to take positive steps forward in their lives.
– Alexandra Iynboh, Regional Manager Retail
“Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of all the things that could go right.”
I work with clients who:
- Are fully committed to their personal development and ready to invest time and effort.
- Want to progress and take action towards their goals.
Want to feel energised and passionate about their career and life.
- Want to feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Want to be the best version of themselves, not only for them but for the people around them.
- Want to become greater leaders in organisations and their personal lives.